Gavin & Stacey Vs Friends


We've all "pulled a Monica" at least once, and we've all at least thought about jacking in the idea of presents and gifting our nearest and dearest with Celebrations.


Sitcoms are everywhere, and I mean, everywhere. You've got The Big Bang Theory, The Office, How I Met Your Mother...the list is endless!

But, there are two in particular which I could very easily watch on loop: Friends and Gavin & Stacey. These two programmes probably couldn't be any more different, but they are both hilariously funny.

The sitcom is a genre of television where it offers fast, light relief from the pressures of everyday life. Or for me, really, the number one source of procrastination. But I love it. Sitcoms allow us to take a step back from reality and step into someone else's life for a little bit.

Which one is better? Both are so hysterical in their own right. From Gavin & Stacey you've got Smithy's inability to understand the concept of sharing takeaways (I'm with Smithy on that one), and just Doris in general.

But from Friends you've got Central Perk, Smelly Cat, the "moo point", Janice's very annoying but very funny, "OH MY GOD".
GIF from sugarbooksandfriends

I imagine choosing my favourite out of these would be like picking a favourite child, I just can't do it. So, which one do you prefer? Feel free to Tweet me with Friends/Gavin & Stacey related GIFs or memes in response @sophie_jw26.

Sophie Williams

Comments