Stranger Things - Why You Shouldn't Miss Out

See, even the title looks cool.

Stranger Things - the original Netflix fantasy horror that has taken the world by storm, and that's no exaggeration.

The show exploded when it first hit our screens last year, but for some reason it never grabbed my interest. My social media has been filled with GIFs, memes, you name it, about Stranger Things, but it just didn't seem like my cup of tea.

Now, if you're sat here reading this thinking that it's not really for you, please do carry on reading.

A few weeks ago, I finally decided to dip my toe into the town of Hawkins, and I loved it. Tip: when your friends recommend a TV show for you to watch, watch it. You might be like me and find you actually enjoy it.

Anyway, I very quickly found myself sucked into this bizarre but brilliant world. Stranger Things hits the nail on the head in every aspect. The retro 80s vibe (well, it is set in the 80s) is one of the things I love the most; the soundtrack is fantastic. Every single actor is superb, making you fall in love with pretty much every character (Winona Ryder is just flawless). The story is strange, but that's why it's called Stranger Things, right?

I hope I've managed to convince you to give it a go if you haven't seen it yet, even if it's just for one episode. Let me know what you think! And if you've already seen it, let me know what you loved most about it.

Sophie Williams
Twitter: sophie_jw26

Comments